Here are some easy and healthy popsicle recipes for a refreshing treat on a hot summer day!
Healthy Strawberry Cheesecake Popsicles:
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, Stems emoved
- 1 1/2 cups plain or vanilla yogurt
- 2 tbsp. of honey (Optional; for kids 1+)
- 1.) Combine all ingredients into blender and puree until smooth
- 2.) Pour mixture in popsicle mold and insert sticks
- 3.) Place in freezer for 4-6 hours or until firm
Raspberry Antioxidant Popsicles:
- 6 oz. fresh raspberries (cleaned & diced)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon zest
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- *To make this recipe vegan or dairy-free, simply substitute the yogurt with a dairy-free alternative.*
- 1.) Combine sugar and lemon zest in a mixing bowl. Mix well.
- 2.) Add yogurt and lemon juice. Mix until smooth.
- 3.) Add raspberries to the mixture and stir to incorporate.
- 4.) Pour the mixture into popsicle molds. Insert sticks and place into the freezer.
- 5.) Let freeze for 4 hours, or until frozen solid.